Parliament & Grand City Tour
Enjoy a 4 hour Budapest bus & walking tour, discovering the best attractions of both Buda and Pest, followed by a guided tour inside the Parliament.
For EU citizens:
EUR 44 for Adults
EUR 22 for Children (under 12 years old)
For NON EU citizens:
EUR 55 for Adults
EUR 27.5 for Children (under 12 years old)
Please make sure you have your Passport or ID card with you, as it will be required upon entering the Parliament.
Inclusions of the Grand City Tour
- 4h Bus Tour in Buda & Pest
- Professional Guide in 5 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Short Walking Tour in Buda Castle
- Visiting Gellert Hill (Citadel)
- Pest side: Central Market Hall, Synagogue, City Park, Heroes’ Square, Opera House and St Stephen’s Basilica
- Entry to Parliament (ticket included)
- Guided Tour inside of Parliament (approx. 45 min)
- Visiting the Grand Stairway, the Dome Hall and the Holy Crown
- Hotel Pickup (30min before the tour starts)
- Air-conditioned Bus
Schedule of the Parliament & Grand City Tour
The tour runs throughout the year, every day (except Monday).
As the Parliament is closed on holidays, there is no tour on the following dates: Dec 24, Dec 25, Jan 1, Mar 15, Aug 20, Oct 23.
Monday: no tour
Tuesday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)
Wednesday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)
Thursday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)
Friday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)
Saturday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)
Sunday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)
- How to Get There: Short walk (5min) from Kossuth Lajos Square Metro Station (M2) or 1min walk from Streetcar No. 2 stop called “Orszaghaz, latogatokozpont” (Parliament Visitor Center).
- What to Wear: comfortable shoes and clothing is recommended. Tour goes in all weather conditions.
- Services & Facilities Available at Parliament Visitor Center: Public toilets, Cafe, Gift Shop.
- Nearby Attractions: Museum of Ethnograpy (Thu-Sun from 10am to 6pm), Carl Lutz Glass House (Every day from 1pm to 4pm)
- Don’t forget to bring: Passport, Confirmation Email
Disclaimer: HungarianParliament.com focuses on Parliament Tours exclusively as part of Budapest Tickets Ltd. The official institution and site of state affairs is the Houses of Parliament of Hungary (Orszaghaz), parlament.hu.