Parliament & Grand City Tour
Enjoy a 4 hour Budapest bus & walking tour, discovering the best attractions of both Buda and Pest, followed by a guided tour inside the Parliament.
For EU citizens:
EUR 38 for Adults
EUR 19 for Children (under 12 years old)
For NON EU citizens:
EUR 48 for Adults
EUR 24 for Children (under 12 years old)
Please make sure you have your Passport or ID card with you, as it will be required upon entering the Parliament.
Inclusions of the Grand City Tour
- 4h Bus Tour in Buda & Pest
- Professional Guide in 5 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Short Walking Tour in Buda Castle
- Visiting Gellert Hill (Citadel)
- Pest side: Central Market Hall, Synagogue, City Park, Heroes’ Square, Opera House and St Stephen’s Basilica
- Entry to Parliament (ticket included)
- Guided Tour inside of Parliament (approx. 45 min)
- Visiting Holy Crown
- Visiting the main session room
- Visiting the Great Vaulted Hall
- Hotel Pickup (30min before the tour starts)
- Air-conditioned Bus
Schedule of the Parliament & Grand City Tour
The tour runs throughout the year, every day (except Monday).
As the Parliament is closed on holidays, there is no tour on the following dates: Dec 24, Dec 25, Jan 1, Mar 15, Aug 20, Oct 23.
Monday: no tour
Tuesday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)
Wednesday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)
Thursday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)
Friday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)
Saturday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)
Sunday: 10 am (hotel pickup at 9.30 am)