Parliament – English Guided Tour with Photo Opportunity
The Hungarian Parliament can be visited almost every day of the year as part of a guided English tour. Explore the fascinating architectural beauty of the iconic building of the Budapest Danube riverside, take photos of the Grad Stairway and the Dome Hall, see the Hungarian Holy Crown. Booking in advance is warmly recommended as the English guided tour is the most popular of all the language options.
Prices of Parliament Tour & Photo Opportunity
Prices differ for European Union citizens and visitors coming from non-EU countries.
€16 for Adults (EU citizens)
€28 Adults (non-EU citizens)
Inclusions of Parliament Tour
- 1h Parliament Tour (incl. 10min security check-in) from approx. 13.30 pm
- Professional English Guide – Passport needed for entry
- Visiting the Grand Stairway (photo opportunity)
- Visiting the Dome Hall (photo opportunity)
- Visiting the Holy Crown (no photos allowed)
- Photo Opportunity
- Available: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Low Cost Tour (for the best price please check jegymester.hu)
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
- NOTE: no hotel pick up or drop off included
- NOTE: no cancellation / no reschedule / no refund
Schedule of Budapest Parliament Tour
The Parliament Tour starts at 13.30pm. Please check the booking form to see the available days for an English Guided Tour.
Schedule of 13.30pm Parliament Tour package:
13.15-13.30pm: Registration at Parliament Visitor Centre (please look for the hostess with a sign)
13.30pm – 14.30 pm: Parliament Tour (approx. 50 min guided tour + 10 min security check-in and out). Make sure to bring your passport please (NO other ideas are accepted unfortunately, please present your passport)
14.30pm: Parliament Tour ends, but you can stay and visit the following:
- National Assembly Exhibition (displays the history of Hungarian National Assemblies)
- Gift Shop: quality Hungarian gift products (postcards, books, magnets, etc.)
- Cafe (hot and cold drinks, snacks in the Visitor Centre of the Hungarian Parliament building)
- How to Get There: Short walk (5min) from Kossuth Lajos Square Metro Station (M2) or 1 min walk from No. 2 Tram stop called “Orszaghaz, Latogatokozpont” (Parliament Visitor Centre).
- What to Wear: comfortable shoes and clothing is recommended, visitors are walking up and down some stairs inside the Parliament.
- Services & Facilities Available at Parliament Visitor Center: Public toilets, Cafe, Gift Shop.
- Nearby Attractions: Museum of Ethnography (Thu-Sun from 10am to 6pm), Carl Lutz Glass House (Every day from 1pm to 4pm)
- Don’t forget to bring: Passport, Confirmation Email
Disclaimer: HungarianParliament.com focuses on Parliament Tours exclusively as part of Budapest Tickets Ltd. The official institution and site of state affairs is the Houses of Parliament of Hungary (Orszaghaz), parlament.hu.