Parliament English Tour & Low Cost Cruise
Explore the beautiful building of the Hungarian Parliament on a guided tour, followed by a 1h budget Cruise on the Danube.
Prices of Parliament Tour & Cruise
Prices differ for European Union citizens and visitors coming from non-EU countries.
€24 for Adults (€39 for non-EU citizens)
€21 for Students (€35 for non-EU citizens)
Inclusions of Parliament & Cruise Package
- 1h Guided Parliament Tour (incl. 10min security check-in) from approx. 11 am (guide in English only) – Passport needed for entry
- Visiting the Grand Stairway, the Dome Hall and the Holy Crown
- 1h Cruise on the Danube (please see cruise schedule below)
- Low Cost, No Fancy Boat
- AC (Air-conditioned boat in warm weather) / Heated in cold weather
- UNESCO World Heritage Sights in the city of Budapest (as seen from the cruise – audio guide in English is available)
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
Schedule of Budapest Parliament & Boat Tours
The Parliament Tour starts either at 10.30am or 10.45am, depending on the date. Please check the booking form to see the exact starting hour on your preferred date of visit.
Schedule of 10.30am – 3.30pm Cruise & Parliament Tour package:
10.30-11am: Registration at Parliament Visitor Center (please look for the hostess with a sign)
11am-12pm: Parliament Tour (approx. 50 min guided tour + 10 min security check-in and out)
12pm: Parliament Tour ends
Schedule of 10.45am – 3.30pm Cruise & Parliament Tour package:
10.45-11.15am: Registration at Parliament Visitor Center (please look for the hostess with a sign)
11.15am-12.15pm: Parliament Tour (approx. 50 min guided tour + 10 min security check-in and out)
12.15pm: Parliament Tour ends
Schedule of Cruise
1st April – 3rd November: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 8.45pm, 9.30pm
4th November – 31st March: 1pm, 2.30pm, 5pm, 6.30pm
- How to Get There: Short walk (5min) from Kossuth Lajos Square Metro Station (M2) or 1min walk from Streetcar No. 2 stop called “Orszaghaz, latogatokozpont” (Parliament Visitor Center).
- What to Wear: comfortable shoes and clothing is recommended. Tour goes in all weather conditions.
- Services & Facilities Available at Parliament Visitor Center: Public toilets, Cafe, Gift Shop.
- Nearby Attractions: Museum of Ethnograpy (Thu-Sun from 10am to 6pm), Carl Lutz Glass House (Every day from 1pm to 4pm)
- Don’t forget to bring: Passport, Confirmation Email
Disclaimer: HungarianParliament.com focuses on Parliament Tours exclusively as part of Budapest Tickets Ltd. The official institution and site of state affairs is the Houses of Parliament of Hungary (Orszaghaz), parlament.hu.