Terms & Conditions of Hungarian Parliament Visit
Terms & Conditions
To be able to participate in the tour, you will need to bring:
- Adults: valid passport or photo ID card
- Students: valid passport or photo ID card + valid Student ID (Students must be under 24 years of age)
- Cruise & Parliament Tour package confirmation email (printed or in digital format)
A security check is required before entering the Parliament. Forbidden items: large bags, packages or objects capable of causing personal injury, such as pocket knives, knives, gas spray, weapons, firearms, ammunition, explosives, blasting agents or related devices, or any pyrotechnic devices.
Taking photos /videos is permitted, except in the great Dome Hall (for the protection of the Holy Crown).
Pets are not allowed in the building, except guide dogs.
Late arrival or no-show means no refund. The tour cannot be re-scheduled.
Please note that the building of the Parliament is a functioning state institution. Due to parliamentary or state events, visits may be cancelled for certain dates. In such case, you will be informed about options of re-scheduling your tour or offering a refund.
The maximum number of guests on each tour is 20 people. In case of overbooking, you will be offered the closest available date. If we do not receive a reply from you min. 24 hours before the tour, your booking will be cancelled without the option of any refund.
Appropriate clothing is required for each visitor.
Pickup & Drop Off
The price of the package does not include any hotel pickup or drop off, but the cruise hostesses can order you a reliable taxi after the program, if you wish.
Code of Conduct
As per the Code of Conduct of the House of Parliament, the following actions are forbidden:
- Wearing or displaying symbols of dictatorship or conducting oneself in a manner deleterious to the National Assembly, to the national treasure of the Holy Crown and the Coronation Insignia, or to human dignity,
- Bringing flags, noise-making devices or other instruments of protest into the building,
- Raising one’s voice, sing or demonstrate in the building,
- Eating, drinking or smoking in the building,
- Sitting, kneeling or lying on the stairs, ground or furnishings in the building,
- Causing damage to the building or to the furnishings,
- Disturbing or in any way hindering organisations and staff in the building in their work.
Guests who fail to act in accordance with the Code of Conduct will be escorted out of the building by guards. No financial compensation will be issued for unfinished programs.